Terms and Privacy
This is the official website of The Ziquin Educational Group, LLC. The contents of these pages, including written material and images, are copyrighted by Ziquin. Material on this site may be viewed and printed for your current and future personal reference. However, copying, modifying, distributing or producing material derived from the contents of Ziquin.com for nonpersonal use requires express written permission of Ziquin. Send written requests for that to The Ziquin Educational Group, LLC. Be aware that Ziquin enforces its copyright, trademark and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Ziquin makes no claims that the information contained on this site follows the rules and regulations of jurisdictions outside the United States. If you access Ziquin.com from outside the US, you do so under the laws of the country where you are based and are responsible for complying with the legal regulations enforced by that country.
You understand and agree to the following:
- Ziquin makes no claim that its products do anything other than improve nutrition and maximize health due to the benefits of nutritional fortification.
- Ziquin products are formulated to enhance nutrition and the value thereof, and are not for treating disease. The use of Ziquin is not a substitute for licensed health care treatment, or to be used instead of the advice and treatment of a doctor, or as a replacement for clinically tested therapy.
- Claims on this website made by individuals regarding Ziquin products are based on that person's experiences. Ziquin does not accept liability for the claims of such individuals. The opinions and experiences of those individuals have not been subject to clinical verification.
- Any misuse of this website will result in disciplinary action in accordance with the legal rights of The Ziquin Educational Group, LLC.
- Using this site implies your acceptance of these terms.
Revisions to the Terms
Website owners who wish to link their site to Ziquin must obtain written permission from Ziquin.
Information Collection and Use
- Ziquin obtains personal information when you register for a Ziquin account, order Ziquin products or register for special events or sales campaigns.
- If you register to become a Ziquin Associate, we will ask for your name, mailing address, e-mail address, social security number and / or tax identification number.
- Ziquin also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Ziquin cookie information and the page you requested.
- Ziquin uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see; to fulfill your product and services requests; and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Ziquin will not release information about its members and customers except as required by law. Ziquin will not sell or exchange your personal information. We limit access to your private data to Ziquin employees and those with a valid need-to-know in order to provide products or services to our customers and associates.
Your Ziquin account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas, Ziquin uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.